This technology meets all criteria for sustainability and a circular economy. It simultaneously helps to meet your ISO50001 targets.
- Steamloc® cannot fail open and leak, it is always (designed) open.
- Permanently eliminate the steam waste from leaking traps.
- Optimize steam usage in tune to your needs.
- Only burn the fuel needed for your process, not to compensate for leaks.
- Reduce your Green House Gas emissions.
- After a lifetime job, 99,99% same material recycles easily.
No moving parts is the basis of a chain of positive impacts
- No or at least simplified inspections.
- No maintenance nor spare parts.
- No venturi erosion.
- No freezing danger.
- Resistant to water hammer.
- Fully austenitic stainless product.
- Tailor made and adjustable to your piping layout.
- Compact construction - less heat loss - insulation permitted/advised.
- Traceable via unique serial numbers.
PROCESS RELIABILITY / STABILITY / SAFETY
The continuous operating principle fosters benefits
- Immediate and total condensate removal.
- Correct start-up times and perfect air removal.
- Complete drainage, no flooding, ever free heat surface.
- Improved heat transfer increases production rate and quality.
- Stable steam inlet and process output.
- No downtime from troubled condensate removal.
- Eliminates back pressure rise from failing traps.
- Automatically responsive to changing loads and pressures.
- Self-adjusting capacity in conjunction with the control valve.
PAYBACK & GUARANTEE
Short paybacks and a long guarantee, isn’t that what we all want? You found it.
- Depending on your installation – the payback usually is as short as a couple of months for instant replacements, and mostly within 6 to 18 months for complete plant conversions and projects.
- Fully performance warranted, standard warranty on material defects and workmanship.