Our Privacy statement
Generally, you can visit the website www.steamloc.org without providing any personal data about yourself. However, in order to access some parts of our websites, such as to download certain documents, or in connection with another specific purpose, we may need to collect personal data from you. Providing personal data to us in these events is voluntary.
- Analytics data
- Information Collection
Steamloc International is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
When you visit the website www.steamloc.org we can collect non-personal information such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. This is used to better understand aspects of our visitors such as geography and network provider information. We also analyse and store information about how you interact with our website, this allows us to analyse trends, manage the service and diagnose problems.
When you contact Steamloc International we collect following information to provide a personalized and efficient service:
- contact information: including phone number, business email address;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Steamloc International requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Administration of the service
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
We will never sell, distribute or lease your non-publicly available personal information to third parties. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You have the option of accepting or declining cookies. In order to decline cookies simply update the privacy settings for your web browser.
- You will have the option of unsubscribing from future communications whenever you receive a communication from us.
- You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Steamloc International will retain the personal information that we process for our clients for as long as needed in order to provide services to our clients. Amongst others, we retain and use personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, enforce agreements and resolve disputes.
In the absence of any legal requirements, personal data will only be retained as long as necessary for purpose of processing. This means data is to be deleted e.g. when:
- the data subject has withdrawn consent to processing;
- a contract has been performed or cannot be performed anymore; or
- the data is no longer up to date.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.